Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Blog post 2

 This process of completing this assignment was reflective and thought provoking for me. During the course of sharing my tech journey in class, I discovered that my family (specifically my brother and sister) was an integral part of not only my technological journey, but many of my significant life experiences (no duh!). Previously, those memories had escaped me. One of my take aways from this assignment is that I have a more varied and decorated exposure to electronic technology than I'd previously thought. From my colleagues (the three with whom I spoke), I discovered that family is was also a key component in ushering them along their journeys, both technologically speaking and in general. The timeline for this assignment revealed to me that my family was often on the cutting edge! Another key take away is that my family has been and remains the impetus for the jubilation I sometimes feel when discovering new learnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment